ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saturday 28th Feb 2015 - Bedford Season Opener Track Day

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Is this limited to fords and Renaults only? Does anyone one know? Would be tempted if not.

RenaultSport 172
I go away with my family the first week of March every year. This year, guess what weekend they've picked to go away. Yep you got it, 27th Feb!
Sooo annoying!
I'm hoping to get them to rearrange so I can book this up!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Unsure if I'll be booking on track myself, but hoping to attend either way :) should be a good turn out.

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
Booked on, will definately make a change from snetterton anyway

RenaultSport 172
I watched a video of the SEN circuit last night. I gotta admit it looks a bit poo compared to the SW one I've done before. Also there are no pit garages! Looks like you just park in a car park! Anyone done this layout before? What are you supposed to do with your tools/spares?

182cup & 172 racecar
There are garages,, but everybody shares them, mainly to chuck your stuff in.
I must say this is the worst thing about Bedford, but don't let it spoil your day.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
I watched a video of the SEN circuit last night. I gotta admit it looks a bit poo compared to the SW one I've done before. Also there are no pit garages! Looks like you just park in a car park! Anyone done this layout before? What are you supposed to do with your tools/spares?

I have done that layout earlier in the year, there are about 5 garages (which can not be booked afaik), I just put all my stuff in the corner of a garage.