ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

* RWS - tickets wanted and going spare *

As it appears people either have not recieved tickets or are sitting on spare ones, I thought I'd start this thread so that people can offer what they have spare and ask for what they want :)

So post away! lol :clown:

Maz

LY 200
I have 4 will probably only use two but won't be sure until nearer the time so not much use really ;) lol

106 GTi
I will have 4 spare if they ever turn up, as have enough now with the ones we got in PGTi Mag.

Lee

BMW M2C
I've got 4 spare if anyone wants them. I'm going to be out of the country at the time.:dapprove:

Female members get first dibs of course.;)

RB 182
Got 8 , not sure if going at the min, but deffo have 6 going spare anyways! PM me if want any.

Kirsten

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
i may have 4 spare if they come over ordered cos didnt think the 1st order got thru.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
crazy_kittyuk said:
Got 8 , not sure if going at the min, but deffo have 6 going spare anyways! PM me if want any.

Kirsten

Hope you can make it :)

BMW 320d SE
I've got four tickets for RWS that I'm trying to give away, as I can no longer go - the gf wants us to visit her sister that weekend! *yawns* :rolleyes:

Clio 182 FF & Cups
Any spare tickets left? I need two. I'll paypal some one a fiver for there troubles if they come up with the goods. PM me please.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
My spare 4 tickets have gone now to CS Member ladybird, hope you get them in time posted them this morning.

Monaco Blue 172
I now have 2 spare cos they sent me more with my infield parking pass?!

PM me address and I'll get them sent out. :)

RB 182
sent 2 out to member off here

Still got 5 tickets spare , let me know asap and ill post them 2 you!!

R35 GTR
I have 5 spare i think, 7 gone!

If postage is covered I can send them next day guarenteed, or free if you wanna risk first class postage.

M2 Competition
Buy.

Performance gti.

It has two free tickets loose inside it.

No need to post, or worry they wont arrive in time...

106 GTi
I posted 4 to Donny yeterday normal first class and they arrived the next day, so should be ok.

Is PGTi easy to find in your parts Dan? like rocking horse round here. Purchased 6 copys this months not for free tickets - but because we where all in it!

If anyone isnt going now can I have your car pass to get in the collectors area please - I was too bloody late registering!

M2 Competition
Rich said:
Is PGTi easy to find in your parts Dan? like rocking horse round here. Purchased 6 copies this months not for free tickets - but because we where all in it!

Yep, sold everywhere! We were in it??? what event was that at?

Flicked through it t'other day while on lunch at whsmiths, but must have missed that.