ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Running 2deg negative camber on one side

Morning all,

I have recently bought a clio cup. When i got it home i noticed it was running negative camber on the o\s\f but nearside seemed fine (my own fault for not taking it on long enough test drive) On closer inspection im guessing it may have had a knock at somepoint in its life. the previous owner had a 4 wheel alignment done but im guessing because they didnt correct it something is probably bent. i have had then wheel off and cant see anything obvious bent.

Alignment-1.gif

Whats the best place to start do people think? Remove strut, check for damage and then maybe replacement hub assembly from breakers?

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
I had a bent damper shaft. that gave me smth like 1 degree neg on one side. changed both front shocks and it was fine after

Ok cheers, will start by checking the shocks. Does the positive caster on both sides point more at something like the subframe being bent as well?