ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rs2 manifold

Clio RS (182)
I tried to contact with him, (hello@rs2intake.co.uk) but he didn't answered to my email. I would like to order the kit, but it's impossible at the moment, because I can't contact with him. Anyone knows something about him? Thanks!

Clio RS (182)
Email I got about the xtra kit
DE77B50D-0557-4D54-9E6E-2AF6D802BF82_zpsc5uhpf4h.png
Hello! I tried to contact with him, (hello@rs2intake.co.uk) but he didn't answered to my email. I would like to order the kit, but it's impossible at the moment, because I can't contact with him. Do you know something about him? Thanks for help!

Cayman S, RB 182
Does the xtra kit require the removal of AC on a 182? I think I'm more drawn to that for more torque but ideally I'd want to keep ac for fogging up on rainy track days

None :(
Good to see they are bringing the RS2 back.
I love mine, not had any problems with the RS2 / map at all!

I believe mine was making around 192 / 193 BHP @ RSTuning from memory (was over 3 years ago now) I've had 199 BHP on other rollers, but i'll put that down to the rollers not the engine.

Tom back in the day was really scratching his head as to why my particular car wasn't making as much as the others, when he had another 182 making the same results as mine, he then worked out we both had the same Scorpion exhaust cat back system, so he thought it was that, and then that was the last convo I ever had with him. Either way, it's a cracking bit of kit imo! :)

Regards
James

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Worth checking on Facebook? I read somewhere that a few people had received them but cant remember where!

172 Turbo
Worth checking on Facebook? I read somewhere that a few people had received them but cant remember where!

The only person who says they've been delivered is the seller. I'm in two Large Clio forums and I'd expect one of those would have a member who'd bought one

182 trackday racer
I seriously consider to order a manifold aswell. But I would like to see some pictures of one actually produced by this new company first old photos from the JMS-era does not do it for me.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Awesome ! that looks fantastic.
Is there any JMS or RS2 stickers/markings on the carbon fiber parts. Would have got a PTFE gasket though but dont know how much difference this would make.

172 Ph1
I seriously consider to order a manifold aswell. But I would like to see some pictures of one actually produced by this new company first old photos from the JMS-era does not do it for me.

As far as I'm aware - none have been produced as of yet to my knowledge either