ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rs2 manifold

No fun with nobbly sticks imo, once they're in you wouldn't really know it, no sound, nothing to look at and never going to come back out at car sale time!

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
interesting...retimed to what?

I'm just quoting off FB and have no real knowledge on the matter, so not sure I'm afraid!

I'm gonna be waiting for this to hit the market again..

I think it's available now! Certainly people on FB have been getting replies with around 2-3 week lead times...

Great to see a quality product being reintroduced though!

bozothenutter

ClioSport Club Member
So let's say mine

Standard Airbox with k&n filter
Ktec stealth with cat and centre silencer, although I an looking to decat.

Throw this manifold on, get it mapped properly. Rough (won't hold you to it, lol) estimate on increases?
airbox and filter need to go mate, they can't be used with the RS2....if the car is healthy...most of us atleast broke 190hp....but the RS2 is about torque spread.

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
if the cost is as reasonable as above then that would be actually a bargin. i would be so tempted :)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I am wondering though...who's behind it?....anyone trustworthy?
it's easy to get caught up in the Hype.
The opening spiel kinda hints to the owners of JMS, so I guess them? Just selling the parts and not doing the workshop side of things?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
airbox and filter need to go mate, they can't be used with the RS2....if the car is healthy...most of us atleast broke 190hp....but the RS2 is about torque spread.

Of course, silly me. Well if that's thr figure with standard cams I'd be interested.

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
AFAIK its Tom who is making these.

James has been said to have confirmed it on facebook

330i. E30 Touring.
Tom is back?

pitchforks-mob.png

MK2 PH2 172 Cup
Forgive me but can someone catch me up on the other to manifolds managed to find a little about one on here by a jdm company I believe the other I have no idea about

bozothenutter

ClioSport Club Member
if you've got standard cams in then the group n timing is meant to make a nice difference.
Thanks, interesting!
something to think about when changing belts....are the GpN horseshoes still around?
the guy Seiz seems to have dissapeared from the french forum.
difference in what way?.....more peak power, or more torque?

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Thanks, interesting!
something to think about when changing belts....are the GpN horseshoes still around?
the guy Seiz seems to have dissapeared from the french forum.
difference in what way?.....more peak power, or more torque?
No mate no longer available I'm afraid. My original cup engine was dialled in on Grp n timing (I have a tool) and it went very well tbf. Midrange torque was the main area that was improved upon over standard. It also gave it a bit of legs up in the top end, but nothing massively noticeable.
Seiz = bell end I'm afraid.