ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS tuner wrong map sent

182ff
hi all,could anyone send me the correct 98ron fastchip map suitable for software version 8000/calibration version 7802,
waited a while to get map from henk but got sent the wrong one,greatly appreciated if anyone could do this,Paul.

182ff
I don't know, sent him all details and screen shot etc and he sent me 82007804 98ron map but my current software version is 8000,so when i click write cal and select the file he sent me a warning comes up saying" ECU software version does not match file software version 8200 aborting write procedure? So......

182ff
Already done and photo of error message. He only sent me a cal file and nothing else is this what he sent you?( my car had the fastchip 98 Ron map installed last year by the previous owner but taken off again)

172 cup
This happen to me on my cup. I insisted he sent the wrong one but he promised it would work. Loaded it a year ago and been fine. Just email him to double check but he does know what he is doing.

If it is the newer type rstuner the maps etc are coded to the vci/vin. So only Henk can sort out the issues.

Seems weird it won't write anything!

172 cup
Well it threw up the warning about not matching. Henk said it was fine so I hit ok and loaded it and worked out ok.

182ff
Well it threw up the warning about not matching. Henk said it was fine so I hit ok and loaded it and worked out ok.
mine must be a slightly different warning,the warning tells me that the numbers dont match and that its aborting the write procedure,when i click ok ,thats it,it just stops.