ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS tuner performance analyzer

ourboy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Just been playing with the performance analyzer aspect of the rs tuner software.
just wondering what people think.
I think all information displayed is at the wheels and also power is in kw not hp

Power 117.08kw @6823rpm = 157BHP / 159PS
Torque 180.38Nm
Drag 21.25Kw

1STRUN117KW.jpg

ourboy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
I did 3 runs in 3rd gear from very low revs all the way to cut out and the above seemed to be the best out of the three.

not sure if I should be happy or not.

basic mods are

espace v6 airbox
decat
custom cat back
rs remap

Renaultsport Clio 172
^^^ very good numbers as those are figures @ the wheels. Add the drag and you have an estimate to the fly, that is around 185 horses, not bad to be honest, actually is pretty good! Cups seem to do book figures, so all those mods paid you back around 13bhp all in.

ourboy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
I wasn't sure what to make of it .

What kind of gains will matched inlets give or is itmore to do with better air flow

ourboy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
in the grand scheme of things you'll get f**k all withour spending big money. if you enjoy it, just leave it.

Yea I just want to get the most from what i have

I love the way the car dives after the remap so can't complain

but can't help wanting just a little more.....

i'm happy it seems to be above book power