ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Grill :)

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks to BioHzrd's guide and to someone on 197.net for selling me the grill I've managed to get the front of my clio looking a bit more tidy...

Before:
image-12_zpse0037df2.jpg

During:
image-12_zps01046d0d.jpg

little bit of blood and dirty hands later:
image-12_zps17d9692b.jpg

The grill is second hand so it isn't perfect but it's better than the standard imo :)
The guide if anyone needs it: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?332421-Fitting-Mk3-RS-Grill

next on the list is:
fresh plates - hate the current ones with the boarders and GB bit.
and either silvatech or osram indicator bulbs

thanks for looking :)

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers mate :), how did you find removing the grills? I may spray mine satin black

It's not too difficult tbh, it's just a really small and tight space to get your hand in and move around. Once you've pushed one clip out the rest comes out quite easily. I think it would look good in satin black against the LY :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
It's not too difficult tbh, it's just a really small and tight space to get your hand in and move around. Once you've pushed one clip out the rest comes out quite easily. I think it would look good in satin black against the LY :)

Brilliant, I'll keep that in mind for when I get sick of back to blacking the grills lol

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the comments everyone :) ...I'm quite impressed with the way these look standard although it is crying out to be lowered! They have a crazy arch gap!