ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Clio 172 Storm Grey Track toy

RB 182
So interested, a mate messaged me a screenshot off FaceBook - seems a company are giving away the 'Nardo' 172

After looking into it further, I looks like they're actually making a Nardo 172, but have used photos of this car parked on my drive, and also one of your arty shots. I personally don't think this is on, technically they're saying they're giving away your car?
image.png
image.png

Storm Grey Clio 172
So interested, a mate messaged me a screenshot off FaceBook - seems a company are giving away the 'Nardo' 172

After looking into it further, I looks like they're actually making a Nardo 172, but have used photos of this car parked on my drive, and also one of your arty shots. I personally don't think this is on, technically they're saying they're giving away your car?View attachment 185429View attachment 185430

Yup lol wouldnt answer my message etc so just blocked them