ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Right, own up -- who was on Coronation Street just now? [PIC]

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
FF817E2A-3454-432D-B7A8-1B0710649D9C_zpsa3d90jog.jpg

Who was it then???

Edit. And is it on a fecking space saver at the back?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Didn't see this thread lol, just started one :/ Im sure the mods will rape me for it though! ;)

Yeh the red flocked dash was nearly as nice as the steelies all round lol, 155/65/16's anyone?

Shogun clio 172 ph2
Haha! Thot this get loads of chat....but from guys???!!!! Didnt think u were into corrie! Would have been nicer with cage tho

Clio 172
Bloke popped up on another forum I'm on who owned it. He got rid after a crash! 🙈 Think it was salvaged and converted to this horrible track thing, the mirrors are taped on as well!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Bloke popped up on another forum I'm on who owned it. He got rid after a crash! 🙈 Think it was salvaged and converted to this horrible track thing, the mirrors are taped on as well!
Did he say why its on space savers?

The last time a CS owned RB was spotted on 'screen' with a woman in the shot (or was it a male) there was an equal amount of guys trawling the net for the footage. You won't find that on ITV player...

SQ5
The last time a CS owned RB was spotted on 'screen' with a woman in the shot (or was it a male) there was an equal amount of guys trawling the net for the footage. You won't find that on ITV player...

Lol was the car involved in a scene?? I never knew that!

Cio 172 Cup,Porsche
Well what about that kermit green caged Imprezza that the drug dealer uses on Corrie? That will keep him from being noticed by the law,NOT.

Who does their props buying? A ten year old?