ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replica Recaro mounts

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone able to make some for Trendlines to fit to Clio runners?
Or alternatively anyone have any measurements (will pay) so I can get them made up myself
Not paying £120 a side from Capital.
Thanks in advance

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the reply. Well ahead of you there though haha, the first link has sold them and I've had no response from the second. Thanks though.

Black Gold Trophy
No worries, the second guy did say he could have more made up if he sold out.

Both of the ones above are copies of the aftermarket Recaro ones, which are different to the ones that any 182 left the factory with, they are a fraction lower and the wiring for the pretensioners fits better due to the hole on the inside mount.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Superb, I'll just hold out for him to get back to me if that's the case.

Ahh that's great then if it all fits better, thanks very much for your help mate.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Last time I'll resurrect this thread.
Basically I have attempted to make some mounts but want to double check measurements etc. First of all does anyone know exactly how much higher one runner is compared to the other?
Any measurements of mounts people have would be great.
Finally does anyone have any pictures of the mounts, found a few on the forum but could do with a few more from various angles?
If anyone has a set of mounts to sell then please PM me, alternatively if you just have a set you could measure.
Thanks