ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removing WHOLE exhaust as one bit

GSXR + KDX220
Is it possible to remove the whole exhaust as one piece including the manifold without taking half the car apart?

The car is a phase2 172 :)

clio mk1 RSI
you would have to split it were it goes over the rear beam , you could take the rest off as one but would be a nightmare unless you had a ramp and a helper, sorry edit, thought it was a ph1 the manifold wouldnt come off as 1, I think.
the 182 experts on here will defo know

ITB'd MK1
no, you can't do it including the manifold. You can do it downpipe back if you drop the rear axle down by disconnecting the bottom shock bolts

GSXR + KDX220
Ok thanks guys, I was hoping the manifold would come with it as It would be easier to separate it off the car as it all needs re sealing, especially the manifold to downpipe join....

clio mk1 RSI
if your taking pics along the way I would like to see the setup never really been under a 182 just serviced them