ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing door badges

CTR-GT (FN2)

Got some silver 16v door badges from Mike172s ebay shop ages ago and I finally thought Id have a go at putting them on, can anyone tell me how I get the old ones off? Thought it would be easy enough, but I cant figure it out! (for a 2003 Clio by the way)

Thanks

Da

Less

yeah, prise them off at the shaped end first (one clip) then the square end will just pop off (two clips)

CTR-GT (FN2)

omg it worked, bloody scary tho, thought I was gunna rip the front of the side strip off! Looks quality with the silver badges, now I need to get it colour coded, any ideas where I can get it done in Harlow or nearby?

CTR-GT (FN2)

Thats what I was planning to do in the 1st place but I didnt know how to remove the bumpstrip, prising them off was just as effective tho.

B-road bully

u have to open the door then slide them backwards (in direction of rear of car) u could of just spray painted your own badges, i did add laque n ther fine

Shhh

Buy a 172 / 182 and feel better inside yourself. I laugh when i see 172 / 182 clones as i let them try to pull away, then eat em alive..

Dont kid yaself mate, just go out and buy one..

Alias

Sinclair C5

Quote: Originally posted by AliasOmega on 26 March 2005

Buy a 172 / 182 and feel better inside yourself. I laugh when i see 172 / 182 clones as i let them try to pull away, then eat em alive..

Dont kid yaself mate, just go out and buy one..

Alias
:cry: