ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

remap services in south wales area?

L-Y Clio 197 F1
as title suggests - looking for a decent garage that will remap the clio. Google pulls up a load of tripe when searching. Anyone? <3

'06 MK3 Clio 1.4L
Try Craig Shiraz @ gotboost as he mapped a few diesel cars of mine and I'm pretty sure he maps petrol cars too!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I'd look further afield personally mate. I'm not aware of any South Wales local tuners who I would trust to map my Trophy. It's worth a bit of travelling time and expense to get it done properly.

Clio 172 phase 1
easy car care in chepstow offer a mapping service they use quantum tuning its pretty much the same idea as celtic tuning through obd copy data send off and new map sent back... ive debated weather to try it out or not as i know a few golf gtis that theve mapped and have been good but then they are turbo d.... there is a place over by reading that's supposed to be good and rs tuning.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
easy car care in chepstow offer a mapping service they use quantum tuning its pretty much the same idea as celtic tuning through obd copy data send off and new map sent back... ive debated weather to try it out or not as i know a few golf gtis that theve mapped and have been good but then they are turbo d.... there is a place over by reading that's supposed to be good and rs tuning.

Wouldn't RS Tuner do similar or is there a lot od Mods?

Clio 172 phase 1
Id have thought " puts self at risk of a slaying here " there all the same s**t? if they copy a cars map and send it away to be modified and returned then surely rs tuner bluefin celtic tuning and all them other obd2 maps are going to be similar? obviously a rolling road map is going to be the best but mapping is something im unsure of, however that quantium offer a 30 day money back gaurentee and a life time warranty so couldn't be bad im going to go have a word and see whats what on monday