ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Redone Cup splitter gloss black

BlackGold 182
So after much critisism when i did it in sea grey, i decided to remove bumper and respray top and bottom grills and fog surrounds in gloss black along with the splitter.

as im sure most will agree its 10x better than before!

DSC_1076_zps1561d160.jpg

DSC_1083_zps69de688c.jpg

DSC_1089_zpse80b8412.jpg

DSC_1092_zps06d19f94.jpg

BlackGold 182
I've had so much different colours on calipers but I think black will have to be done to stay stealthy

Loads better good job, they look stunning painted up be it gloss / matt black, i had mine Dark Anthracite for a while, but settled on gloss black in the end.:)

Black Gold Trophy
does look nice, I've had my upper grille in Black Gold to match for a few years now and it looks odd to me when I see one that isn't colour coded

BlackGold 182
thanks guys, i think i might remove all the centre caps, paint my hub bolts etc black and the wheel bolts too

BlackGold 182
Yeaa I have been tempted to re do the wheels a different colour but probably anthracite, but after I have now cleaned it i do like it looking stealthy

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Looks great, definately needs black calipers, (and maybe smoked repeaters and fogs? (flame suit on....)), t'would be real stealthy.

BlackGold 182
Looks great, definately needs black calipers, (and maybe smoked repeaters and fogs? (flame suit on....)), t'would be real stealthy.

yeaa i got my mate to drive it around the block just to see how it looks rolling, and im defiantly painting calipers black, and i think smoked side repeaters.

evo 6rs/clio 172
I like the red calipers
I reckon anthracite alloys though
Not keen on black gloss on black cars
Does look smart though mate

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Sheepish as it might be that would look mint on some Silver turinis

Edit:

6y2eqahy.jpg

Last edited: