ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recently hacked hotmail account's

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Probably the worst thing ever to happen. Hotmail support as such doesn't actually exist. There is no contact feature.

My missus gave up and set up a gmail account. She's been with hotmail since 2003 aswell and then this happened! They made it almost unfixable for her.

Mines luckily was okay!

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
I've had mine for 5 or so years now, im not so worried about the account (They can have it) it's the vast amount of personal data held on there, I'll not be making that mistake again lol

One thing I find funny is that moment you read through the "Required details" to retrieve your account, it ask's "Answer to security question" ... Well if I knew that and it hadn't been changed to Mandarin I wouldn't be raising the damn case would I !

I had my account stolen 3 months ago. Retrieved in the same day via Hotmail Support.

After that my password is made of lots of digits/case sensitive letters/signals (an example created by a generator of passwords):

,RP5GMT(J7XF,b<(L@JP8B\Bv^zD_zT<mY+Y@]j;P=d=bX:]F4jtca.cU1DmV$8= - Mines are like this... And don't even think that this one is one of my passwords. This was generated now just as an example!

After had changed all my passwords to this new type, never had problems with e-mail and forum account.

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
I've just tried calling there customer support line (08448002400) and basically hit a brick wall, sat on the line for 10 mins for it to say "Unavailable, please *beep* off"