ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

REAR NUMBER PLATE LIGHT

clio 1.2 extreme
CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS MY REAR NUMBER PLATE LIGHT DOESNT WORK I HAVE CHANGED MY BULB AND IT HASNT FIXED IT WHAT ELSE CAN I DO

Clio Mk2 Ph2
HOW ABOUT TURN OFF CAPS LOCK? UNLESS YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT LIKE TO SHOUT A LOT.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Pull the holder out.. it's a sh*tty French style design, totally open to the elements. Would bet that the contacts are corroded (copper/greeny colour now) and that's not making a circuit any more.

Probably need a new holder, or worst case you'll need to re-wire the connection from the loom to the connector on the holder.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Pull the holder out.. it's a sh*tty French style design, totally open to the elements. Would bet that the contacts are corroded (copper/greeny colour now) and that's not making a circuit any more.

Probably need a new holder, or worst case you'll need to re-wire the connection from the loom to the connector on the holder.

Clio 182
LOLZ^^^^^^^^

I had the same problem. It's a problem within your holder/connector. Give them a good blast with contact cleaner and scrub them up.

(check for 12v first)
This. I did mine last week, i ended up bending the connector slightly as when the bulb was seated properly it wasnt completing the circuit.