ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 200 with white Speedlines (pics)

Meg 250/E36 Touring
200 Cup - Looks great IMO:approve:

Picture549.jpg

Picture550.jpg

Picture544.jpg

Really think the solid colours are best for a 200

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Better than standard wheels, but still not a fan or racing blue on the 197/200's

197 ff albi
i dont like the 200 but that is looks lovely, if i had that kind of money and could justify paying that for one id buy it exactly like this

172, Tiguan
Actually bring that Saturday and you'll sell it twice over. For a 200 it actually looks manageable.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That's shocking! Looks like someone has painted the calipers red ie chav style.

What a shocking combo.

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
I'll have you know I got an 'A' at GCSE art Lol

All personal taste I guess

Colour theory is what colours go with other colours etc etc

Your teacher must be on crack to give u an A in art if you think white go's with RB...

Bumder With A Buffer
White and RB is usally good IMO but those wheels just make it look really s**t.

Just My view of course.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Colour theory is what colours go with other colours etc etc

Your teacher must be on crack to give u an A in art if you think white go's with RB...

Wrong, Racing blue and white do sit well...........on 182s

But the 197/200 can not pull of RB (imo) the car has out grown the colour.

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
All that blue and black trim with odd random white wheels... Silver, Anthracite or Black wheels...

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
total shat.

hate it.

the black mirrors are honking as well and look stupidly big and horrid.

Clio MK 4
dont like that. rb only looks good on 182's. it would look better if the wheels were black. hate cars with more than 2 colours going on

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Looks noooice, FAIL at not cleaning the wheelarches though ;) Still prefer black speedlines on the 200's mind you!

no...looks wrong! black nose, black door skirts...nah, its wrong wrong wrong! IMO, if getting a 200, get it in black all round or perhaps even in red!