ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rare dodo juice !!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RB 182 / V6 Touareg
Snh is a great wax mate one of my fav's just selling this one as I won't be using it.

steve

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've thought about this a few times but as Aucky said would be so much better and maybe worth it, if it had bin made a little bit better or different for this limited edition.

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RB 182 / V6 Touareg
Yes the £100 has already been donated to charity at the time of original purchase.
Theres another on eBay @ 599 or best offer!

only 20 made so its alittle bit of dodo history and the container is really something!
not for everyone but for a collector this is cheap.

steve

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RB 182 / V6 Touareg
£295 new which included a £100 donation to charity.....?
Yes as said above the £100 has already been paid / included at original sale.
And I have best offer on it and I'm willing to except less.

i did do a trade on DW with a guy for this with a wax I give more than £300 for.
but since there's only ever going to be 20 of these worldwide makes them unique and that bit more valuable, it's just harder times at the moment and people prob don't like parting with as much money for a rare piece...

steve

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one on eBay had no chances getting 500+ its bin on and off eBay for ages! At this time oof year and people finding money to be hard at the mo I think you'd do well to get 295 for it. If it was mine I would be putting it away till Christmas or spring winters coming people don't like cleaning cars in winter.