ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Seats - Logitech G25 or G27

Clio 172 Cup
Looking at buying or making a racing seat pod thing using my G25.

I quite fancy getting a fancy seat and making a frame etc around it, but buying a ready made one might save the head ache.

Has anyone gots pics and or reviews.

Also do people have thoughts on G27 over G25, done the normal google search, but nothing beats more info lol

Mark

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I've shoved my G25 onto my desk m8. I've tried my nephew's on some full blown seat and pedal attachment device and tbh, I prefer my desk! It does 'feel' better being about 2" from off the floor, but craning your neck up to look at the screen higher up the wall doesn't cut it for me somehow. I feel kind of detached from what my inputs are to what is actually going on, on the screen.

Btw, have you seen the current prices of G27 wheels?! :eek:

D.

Clio 172 Cup
I used to attach it to my desk when using it on the PC, but now am down stairs in front on the tv it's not an option.

The height of my TV is only about 40cm from the floor so the neck strain might not be a problem.

Trying to find someone with one local would be best, or do my cutom build give me more freedom.

Cheers for your feed back.

Mark

2rgyz9y.jpg

My setup atm :D gonna go for 2x24" monitors when I move for triple racing screen action :D

http://www.playseat.com/en <- They are pretty good :)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Ive got a A1 GP playseat with G25 and they work so well together, had mine for a few years now but don't use it much lately ( stuffed in the corner most of the time ). seems i got a bit of a bargain as when i got mine new it cost £180 for the seat and frame and £150 for the wheels and pedals. Ive just checked the price on the seats and seems they have increased 100%+ in price:S http://www.playseat.com/shop/index.php/a1gp/playseat-a1gp-white.html
G27 is massively expensive at £250+ now

TBH if i were looking at a wheel and seat combo now id seriously stick to pad ( not saying they wheel/seat doesn't improve the game because it does just not to the sign of £600+ if you get what i mean)

few pics of mine when i 1st got it...
a1gpseatg25004.jpg

a1gpseatg25010.jpg

a1gpseatg25023.jpg

a1gpseatg25024.jpg