ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick RB182, Hoddesdon, This morning/regularly

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
See you quite often. Looks nice and low with some nice nose down stance. Sounds cracking and looks quick!

Spotted you this morning heading out towards the A414 roundabout and regularly near sainsburys/industrial estate.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Pretty much opposite it. I have seen it a few times over the flyover too. Im not sure what reg it has but it has dark wheels and a black lower rear bumper.

Mk8 GTi CS & Ph1
its not got many mods but its fast for what it is, considering the dephaser is about to fall off!!

exhaust is also bloody loud!

Clio 182 cup rb
Im famous haha yeah its me i work in ware and live in hoddesdon so always out and about :)
U will have to flash me next time I always see a liquid yellow 182 in ware most days and a inferno 182 with white wheels and white strips

Last edited:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I've seen the inferno. Looks a bit chavvy tbh. The LY looks good, need a cup spoiler though.

I'll flash you next time but it won't be in a clio as I use my GF car to get I work. (I used to have a BG 182 but sold it last month) I live in Sawbridgeworth but work in Hoddesdon.

Last edited:
  Clio 182 cup rb
Yeah it does tbh I think I wanna get a bg 182 instead don't wanna stand out as much haha u buying Another clio or?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Yes mate, getting me a ph1. Seen one just waiting on the seller to source another. I see tom has just bought a ph1. Maybe get a little local get together once I get mine if you fancy it?

Also RB > BG. Its a pain in the ass to keep clean :(

Clio 182 cup rb
Yeah toms one looks pretty good only seen the photos ATM he never comes out the tart haha but yeah there is a few of us around we must be able to get at least 6/7 clio's out I'm sure.
yeah but when a BG is cleaned and polished they look stunning I probs won't sell mine but I wud like to just to much agg haha