ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick online car valuation(not for faint hearted!)

182/Bora V5/S1 RS Turbo
Just done this after seeing the ad on tv. webuyanycar.com. Give it a try and see what your cars are worth in the recession. Mines lost 3k in 11 months:quiet::quiet::quiet:. The prices quoted will be trade prices i should think.Please do not use it if you paid big bucks for your car 6 month ago....you will not be happy. Sod it im gonna go out and get my "lost moneys worth" out of it:race:

Mondeo ST220
I think they are less than trade lol!

Shocking prices!

They realise some people will be desperate to shift their car and that garages aren't wanting to buy at the moment so they can offer peanuts! I suspect they will be doing ok out of it too.

Not sure if its webuyanycar.com but pretty sure one of them has very strong links to carcraft. So no doubt they will sell them on double to price.

182/Bora V5/S1 RS Turbo
Just done my series 1 rs turbo which has just sold for 5800 quid. they value it at 600 quid. Bargain! lol

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Just been offered more for my cup than what i paid for it lol. I have spent a little on it tho to get it in tip top condition:rasp:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
webuyanycar.com will buy your car for £5,750* (subject to inspection)

for a 53 reg Vee... um

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
You just shouldn't waste your time with that website its a load of rubbish. Try out Parkers they seem to have pretty realistic values.

ive lost a stupid amount on a derv :S

webuyanycar.com will buy your car for £5,740* (subject to inspection)

Last edited:
  182FF with cup packs
Lol, I bought mine just before Xmas for £6750.

182 FF with cup packs, 18.4k miles 05 plate (registered march 05) Full service history.

they valued it at £4535. BWA-hahahahaha

edit: thats 1 previous owner before me as well.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Your valuation details

webuyanycar.com will buy your car for £2,660* (subject to inspection)

I only paid 3 like 7 months ago!

Well happy!!!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
my car is only 6 months old, and offered me less than half what its on autotrader for.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
£1000 lower than what i payed for my car just before christmas.
edit: what car valuation has just reassured me that i got a good deal.

VOLVO V50 -SOON CLIO 172
2.5k for what i have just paid 2.8k for ... not tooo bad, still not selling it.....oh and 5.1k for my volvo that i paid 12k for a year ago...ouch

Impreza WRX
We will buy your car now for £2,020*

Vehicle Details: RENAULT CLIO 2.0 16V Renaultsport 172 3dr (2001 to 2003) 96,000 Miles

had to put 96000 miles, would let me say i had just had a full engine rebuild, 1000 pound wheels and a 500quid bonnet!!

sell for 2grand :dapprove:

DMS

A thirsty 172
Mine's supposedly worth half what I paid for it in May last year, and yet if I look on Auto Trader there's 172's in worse condition going for a lot more money.
They must be raking it in!

DMS

A thirsty 172
We will buy your car now for £2,020*

Vehicle Details: RENAULT CLIO 2.0 16V Renaultsport 172 3dr (2001 to 2003) 96,000 Miles

had to put 96000 miles, would let me say i had just had a full engine rebuild, 1000 pound wheels and a 500quid bonnet!!

sell for 2grand :dapprove:

Mine's a 53 plate 172 in iceberg silver. 52,000 miles, FSH, immaculate condition and still has dealer warranty... so if something mechanical or electrical breaks it'll cost bugger all to fix. It says they'd buy mine for £2,495. Similar cars for sale on forecourts are still going for £4,500+ and to be honest, if I was looking to buy the same car now I'd probably be willing to pay that for something that's in such good nick.

I'm not getting rid anyway... I like it too much :D

BMW F21 125d
webuyanycar.com will buy your car for £4,325* (subject to inspection)

Thats a 54 Plate 182 with both cup packs, 22k mint condition, FSH!
I paid £6,700 in August and was told at the time, on here, I got a good deal!

'14 Touareg, '14 GTi
dont waste your time with that site...valuations are well below book.
Its the for the un-informed and desperate people really.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
If your not on the first page as in one of the cheapest you will never sell. Some 197's on autotrader have been for sale since Aug 08 :mad:

If you are thinking of trading in at a garage forget parkers, whatcar etc as they are miles out compared to CAP, which is industry standard.

It's not what you think your cars worth, it's what you can actually get for it:D

Looking throught this the older the car the less they loose, which is correct.
As there are more people with £1000 than £10,000.

The big loosers are owners with massive finance, i had one owner offer me an R27 for £15K to which i laughed. But he had over £15K of finance owing on the car.