ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick legality question

Titanium 182
When I got my MX-3 I used directory enquiries to call the llast owner on the registration.

They gave me a list of niggles I should get fixed if the garage hadn't pointed them out, which they hadn;t. Big bill avoided!

If their contact details are in hte public-domain you'll be fine.

Well this was my way of looking at it, didnt really feel it was a stupid question but I will just leave it now lol and just go down and give it a go!
fingers crossed I will have a new car Sunday

Clio 172 Cup
Good luck mate, hope it is worth the journey and you get a decent deal and motor out of it :cool:

Just ignore all the internet wannabe Simon Cowells who seem to think it is now cool to be rude :rolleyes:

Rusty Cup
Whoops sorry for asking a question on a forum

Dont be sorry but understand everyone is entitled to their opinion so dont take it to heart when people poke a bit of fun at you. Lots of people on here are more than happy to help but everyone likes a good laugh at someone else's expense!! its largely why i use the forum.

Before you think people are giving you a hard time check the epic levels of stick Medici999 used to get (fully deservedly i might add)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?573484-Got-a-new-car!!

Ph2 Flamer
Not illegal to ring although the previous owner probably won't thank the current owner for giving you his number (depends on his personality but I wouldn't appreciate the call). As previously said the previous owner probably won't give you much info. Lets say he did flog it on because it had a problem, he might think you're a mate of the guy he sold it too trying to trip him up...
Go and have a look, drive it about and get somone qualified to take a butchers.

Anyway half the fun of owning a Clio is spending all your money and time fixing things on it!