ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

query for megane 225 in to 182

Astra VXR ex 172 owner
rite guys been offerd a turbo,manifold, and ecu are the engines the same and ecu is this possible if so wat else would i need do they fit a 182 arethe engines the same

cheers

1 more Meggy tryng to get into a Clio, I wonder why Meganes like to go into Clios so much...??

I think its not that easy...

rite guys been offerd a turbo,manifold, and ecu are the engines the same and ecu is this possible if so wat else would i need do they fit a 182 arethe engines the same

cheers

Forget it

ECU isn't any use since stock megan 225 boost will casue trouble with the higer CR bottom end you have your better of remapping the stock ecu.

exhaust manifold need to be redrilled to suit

Turbos fine though just cannot use all the power it can make with stock cr unless you ue other tricks even then you'll kill it plus the clutch plus the box quikcly.

Lionel Richie
exhaust manifold bolts straight on, edde "the master" is wrong, i'm the master of these here forums, and don't you forget it!!!! ;)

exhaust manifold bolts straight on, edde "the master" is wrong, i'm the master of these here forums, and don't you forget it!!!! ;)

The intake ones doens't though from memory that the one I was on about im half asleep don't read or think staright. Its the bottom row of bolts which don't match up.

Are you over in Sweedon now?