ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Put down a deposit on a 182.

F56 MINI Cooper S
So today I put down a deposit on a 182. In silver, no cup packs but is it mint condition, just been serviced, cambelt done at 44k, and 4 new tyres all round. Traded in my Fiesta ZS against it, so hopefully picking up the Clio next week. Not got any pics but heres the advert

http://www.stanstedcars.co.uk/GetDealer.do?did=19530&pageid=1

Got tints on, which I am unsure about, going to keep them on for the time being, then see how I feel about them in the summer months.

Jordi.

Audi A3
i wouldnt of spent a grand extra and got the trophy myself, 30k miles more and 25% more in cost? no thanks

although saying that i wouldnt of bought that one either

LOL at the Trophy people. Id rather have the silver one tbh, even if it isn't cup packed. Price isn't that bad from a dealer tbf too. Without really reading about it, looks a decent one.

Disastra Coupe
i wouldnt have(!) spent a grand extra and got the trophy myself, 30k miles more and 25% more in cost? no thanks

although saying that i wouldnt have(!) bought that one either

Who say's "wouldn't of"?! Sorry, just really narks me when people type like that.

Good luck with the Clio. Must be tidy to warrant buying without any Cup packs.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Cup packs are over rated anyway IMO, bar the spoiler the rest is fixable.

Would rather a mint one without than a cup packked one which is abit tatty mechanically.

Z4 Coupe
Why is this in Clio media?

I personally wouldn't buy one without cup packs. But that's just my preference.

I thought I would never see the day you getting rid of the ZS the amount of times you bang on about it.

Price isn't that bad tbf. Lots of fun to be had you will soon see why people rate the Clio over the ZS.

Disastra Coupe
I'm sorry you couldn't possibly contradict yourselves more.

You think they are over rated yet you want to make it look like it has them?

I think they're just referring to the Spoiler ;) Personally, i wouldn't bother with the suspension either. However if i were buying a 182 i'd be trying to find one with the spoiler/splitter pack if i could. Just to save effort - but as said, mechanics come first.

Megane 225 F1
No cup packs is the best option tbh.

Easier to get coilovers. Cup spoilers are easy to get hold of and a skoda splitter is cheap.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Nice clean car. Ignore people knocking it. It's your car and as long as you like it that's all that matters. Mine only has the spoiler pack on it. The way car values are (especially clios) they'll all be worth less anyway!

F56 MINI Cooper S
Yeah thanks i'm pleased with it, cost me more to insure but I had an expensive upcoming months with the Fiesta with 2 new tyres, service and cambelt so decided the time was right to change now.

Will give her a wash, fit my old silvertec bulbs from my old 1.2 and put up some proper pics when i pick it up

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Back to Clio ownership then! Was that always the plan, did you consider anything else?

F56 MINI Cooper S
Back to Clio ownership then! Was that always the plan, did you consider anything else?

Always the plan matey, viewed an arctic 182 back in sept, decided I would keep the Fiesta a bit longer, but with a service looming, and few tyres I may aswell spend the cash on a 182 as I would of got one eventually, so bought this. Never considered anything else so Renaultsport ownership it is :) Does feel totally different from my Fiesta though when test driving it, clutch is soo heavy!

F56 MINI Cooper S
Couple of phone pics that I got from today

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

RS6 C7
Looks nice, Needs the splitter and spoiler though, I think i prder the silver wheels to anthracite as they make the car look fresh.

Exhaust looks a bit wobbly?