ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Put down a deposit on a 182.

Got a front splitter on only about £12 and easy to fit, I think a spoiler would finish it off.

How you finding it compared the ZS I knew you loved that thing.

CS shop is down at the minute.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Not picked it up, only put down a deposit. Will probs be next weekend i collect.

Yeah do love the ZS, gearbox is out of this world, but i've always wanted a 182 since owning my first clio so decided to take the plunge!

The shop keeps coming up the page cannot be displayed, Im after some external stickers

F56 MINI Cooper S
those skoda splitters, do you just go into a dealer and ask for a fabia splitter, if so what year fabia will it be off, and how much dollar are they?

Audi A3
i rang my dealer and ordered one then collected it. errr not sure on the year, the part number is on here. doddle to fit too

I ordered mine online.

Screwdriver about 10 self tappers(25x4mm I think) Stanley knife to chop the ends done. Search for the thread.

Glacier White RS200
very tidy, think its a tad pricey..but its what YOU wanted that counts fella, welcome to renault :)

F56 MINI Cooper S
cheers lads, see that splitter is an easy job by the looks of it, plus I still have my little aerial too

Also, is there holes in the 182 bumper, so there is no drilling involved? im useless as things like that

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Ye i see that thanks mate, with external stickers they dont come off or start to peel do they?

Nope. I've got a retro ClioSport sticker under my cup spoiler (external) and it's been there for ages and hasn't peeled off or anything. Despite the rear wiper going over it when it's raining etc.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Not a bad car at all. No cups packs is a good thig as there's 10x the suspension options!

Skoda splitter is easy to do, self tapping screws and away you go. Line up the middle and work outwards, then cut the excess off both ends with scissors, it's really soft plastic.

Yeah theres already holes in the bumper i presume to just line up, I dont need to drill any?

You can drill pilot holes if you like, if not just screw it straight up through the the splitter and into the bumper it's only plastic.

F56 MINI Cooper S
also another question, the gearknob inserts - can they be taken off and replaced, or are they glued on? Mine has worn so cant see the numbers on the gears so want to replace it with a new one.

yeah but theres already holes in the bumper to put the screws through?

They might from a previous owner fitting one.

Just hold it flush and screw it up, if the previous holes look ok use them if if want I would do fresh ones upto you. If your not confident get someone else to fit it.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Ye man, hows about the gearknob insert query, are they glued on or do they come off, Im after a new one

clio 182 sport
m8 enjoy the car exactly the same as mine had it 6 years leave it standard i have considered lows loads of times but. stiff bouncing along the road puts me off every time people keep banging on about sportlines but no where near as comfortable as standard rant over.

320d
Looks nice mate. Nice blanc canvas.

It seems a good price from a dealer. You get more piece of mind and less hassle buying from a dealer. To be honest if you think about it as £3600 for a 2004 car with cruise, climate, xenons, auto lights/wipers, 2.0 engine, Renaultsport chassis etc it suddently doesn't seem that expensive.

Clio's can only ever be a couple of hundred quid over priced any way, they're a cheap car.