ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pulled over for my 3/4 plate...

PB Clio 172
Your own fault op

3/4 plates are against the law so serves you right

And LOL to the oh but arnt you allowed this......... I haven't been pulled yet........ mine past its MOT........ bikes don't have front plates etc.

Lionel Richie
i got done in London, the stickies that hold the plate on had started to come away from the bumper on the V6 so instead of letting it fall off i pulled it off and stuck it on the dash, £60 fine! The copper was having none of it! Legal plate
553863_10151224532215744_2102403348_n_zpsb39a6586.jpg

a few days later in b'ham i got pulled again, but just got told to sort it, depends where you are in the country and what side of the bed the copper got out of!

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
i don't understand why people take the risk, knowing that they can get a fine for it. Just seems stupid imo... About as stupid a lowering a car so much that the splitter scrapes on every bump like mine :).

Ph1 T
i don't understand why people take the risk, knowing that they can get a fine for it. Just seems stupid imo... About as stupid a lowering a car so much that the splitter scrapes on every bump like mine :).

Because it looks 1000000000x better? I've had one for 2 year now and not heard a thing

FF Racing Blue 182
I dont know why the police care so much! ANPR cameras are better than they let on! been in the back of a police car in the past and a caravan went past with a hand written plate on the back, and the ANPR could read it.

they have to do so much in one month like fines etc if they are under target by the end they become pricks to hit target. so if you get pulled for some bulls**t reason it will be because of this!

my parttner is a police woman...and that happens mate

RB clio 182
I got pulled over the other day. One officer was thick as Sh*t and sounded like he'd memorised a book about different codes. The other was insanely rude to me. He told me I didn't have enough experience to drive my car or the skill to ! Its only a bloody Clio !! He insulted me, he asked questions about my job and attempted to belittle me etc. I hate the police... They ended up giving me a fine for the number plate. The funniest thing is, when I got home, I googled the code on my fine, It came up as "parking in a Disabled bay" !!!!! Im Pretty sure that I heard the police in my county are the most complained about in the country aswell.