ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PSN?!

My PS store was working a min ago...

Wait its just come up, Am in the welcome pack getting ym games. Wahoo.

When i click on say download LBP its says i must have PS3 free games content then it takes you to a new page which you need to download that first in order to get them. I do that and it comes up with "This content cannot be selected at this time"

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
yup, it was up for a minute or so now its gone... it has upgraded me to plus but still cant download or even select anything from the welcome pack as it has now dissapeared....

Octy VRS
Mine's working fine, I started downloading Infamous about an hour and a half ago. Considering the amount of people that are trying to access it at the moment.

Now starting Burnout Paradise, will take an age I imagine though as combined it's 10GB!

Last edited:
  Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Mine's working fine, I started downloading Infamous about an hour and a half ago. Considering the amount of people that are trying to access it at the moment.

Now starting Burnout Paradise, will take an age I imagine though as combined it's 10GB!
can download burnout no problem(well after ten error messages) but NOTHING from the welcome pack as it has been removed.

Octy VRS
can download burnout no problem(well after ten error messages) but NOTHING from the welcome pack as it has been removed.
Strange, as I can still see it all. I get errors but keep trying and it's ok. Bet the servers are on f**king fire at the moment though.

Octy VRS
Strange, as I can still see it all. I get errors but keep trying and it's ok. Bet the servers are on f**king fire at the moment though.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
there is still the banner etc that says get your welcome pack here etc, but thats it... not clickable and the clickable icon has gone too.

Octy VRS
Sure it'll get sorted soon enough. On a lighter note Motorstorm demo is good fun with the bikes, bet it's awesome in 3D.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Why do sony bother..... Why launch the welcpome pack when they dont have the resources to see it though? Also why leave nothing but the un-clickable banners advertising your free games up which you can't get, just to tease you? As if they haven't pissed everyone off enough lol.

I was thinking of getting a few just think next year there will be sky high again proberly double your money.

Evo 8 MR
Why would anyone on this earth want to pay for PSN+?

PSN is s**t enough as it is, f**k paying for it!

Bit random that but I'm still waiting on a replacement console being sent out when I first called it in on Tuesday.

Had random errors but got LBP and Zombie Nation downloading, aswell as Burnout Paradise from the PSN+ thing.

Thanks Sony!

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Haven't had any problems getting the games so far. Got Dead Nation last night and just waiting for Infamous to finish downloading.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
got all 4 of my free games last night via 2 different accounts , got lbp, zombie game, infamous and super stardust hd , also downloaded 1 of the free films and will watch that later. im happy with that:D

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I went for dead nation and little big planet. Also got burnout paradise. Didn't know there were films too I'll try find them now.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just started playing LBP and have wipeout downloading with all of the packs. Burnout is also downloading but unless you buy plus the game expires....
Didn't know about any films, i expect they will expire too.

Plus looks shite for the money.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Just go to the Videos section when on the store. Pretty crap selection. The old CGI Final Fantasy, a Resident Evil film and Alone in the Dark 2.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Oh I got burnout aswell there's loads to upload just to play the game. Didn't say anything about losing it in 30 days time the buggers. Lol

Scratch that.

If anyone else can't see the free games in the store try this;
Go to PlayStation Network on the XMB > Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List > PlayStation Network Promotions > PS3 Free Games > choose your games & download.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Oh I got burnout aswell there's loads to upload just to play the game. Didn't say anything about losing it in 30 days time the buggers. Lol

Well Burnout is free for PSN+ subscribers, and as we get 30days PSN+ access you get access to that stuff for that time period :)

Got Burnout and Dead Nation downloading now, can't decide between Infamous or Wipeout for t'other one.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
What else did you get? I think LBP is pretty cool. Quite a bit game too.

I went for that and Wipeout (only for the amount you get)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I went wipeout and i'll try psn+ for burnout and Streets of Rage!

Epic gaming!

I need a racing game! Dirt, need for speed? Grid? Any recommendations?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I like Dirt 3 online. Had a few drunken races last night. Never played Grid online but it is a good game imo.

Cant wait for SOR2 to download. And James Pond! Real games!!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Anybody got dead nation who has me as a friend im not brilliant on it but i havent died yet. Lol im just slow.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I went wipeout and i'll try psn+ for burnout and Streets of Rage!

Epic gaming!

I need a racing game! Dirt, need for speed? Grid? Any recommendations?

DIRT3 so you can drive the seirra cossi!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
FUUUUU can't get on! Keeps timing out whilst trying to sign in... and getting 80710102 error, anyone else getting this? Want my free games damn it.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Mine kept signing out aswell but just keep doing it and it does it eventually. On that dead nation I can't fire my weapon, I've pressed every button and it keeps saying press r2 and when I do nothing happens. s**t game. Lol

Just tried mine through the PS store didn't work

Tried Bollo's way and I am downloading my first free game dead nation. Thanks Bollo.