ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PSN?!

Clio 1.2 16v
PSN Maintenance Scheduled Tues 31st May 19.00 GMT until Wednesday 1st June 01.00 GMT

on 27-05-2011 10:48 AM
PSN Network Maintenance has been scheduled to take places from Tuesday 31st May at 19.00 GMT until Wednesday 1st June 01.00 GMT.

During the maintenance window, the following services will be unavailable:

• PC Registration
  • Console Storefront
  • PS3 Account Management
  • PS3 Network Account Registration
  • PSP Network Account Registration
  • Qriocity Account Management
If you attempt to log in during this period you will receive the site maintenance notification page.

If you are already signed in during this period you should be able to stay connected and you will not lose your gaming session (however the above services will still be unavailable).

Could be restoring the store?

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Maintenance has been cancelled apparently.

People will always blame faults on updates. It'll never stop!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i had a s**t this morning and about 20mins ago, its only been happening since the re-connection update of the PSN... True story.

2004 182FF
Oh for f***s sake.

The errors cleared and now I have 6 purchased copies of the map pack and £40 in my wallet.

Octy VRS
I'd wait a couple of days for the dust to settle. Would have thought several million people trying to access it at once may cause issues.

Octy VRS
This is nothing to do with PSN. Wind your necks in. Pretty much anything can be hacked if people want to hack it. Sony are just being targeted.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Why the bloody hell are people having a go at Sony for the pictures hack.

Have a go at the hackers. The utter retards who live online inside their bedroom playing warcraft, stereotypical generalisation much? Care?

f**king retards! They need a job that's what they need!

Ph2 Clio 172
This is nothing to do with PSN. Wind your necks in. Pretty much anything can be hacked if people want to hack it. Sony are just being targeted.

This. Its become 'Lol, cool, look at us' to hack things. Sony are just the flavour of the month atm. They will move on.

Octy VRS
They are coming in the next day or so apparently, the store was only back online yesterday!

Listerine & Poledo
It sure was, I got exciteable like it was christmas, looking forwartd to playing Honest Hearts, but instead I just wound up swearing and watching Eastenders

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
lol at the suggestions if you search for psn on google
VY81B.png

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
it did say on Twitter, so many people are you doing what you doing, you'll have to keep trying and it will work