ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PSN?!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
The power of SWET lol

may the SWET be with you

Last edited:
  Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
just tells me an error has occured(80710D36)... or the connection to the server has timed out... or freezes the console.. go sony!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Up and running on BIFCAIDS just need to sort BIFCAIDS_Jr out via email now.

dc2
Up and running on BIFCAIDS just need to sort BIFCAIDS_Jr out via email now.

sorry to spam but dude I tried to reply to your but your inbox is full, pm me again once youve deleted some s**t.

Also waiting for an email from psn to change my password, gayyy

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I think you can pick from the following list

NHL 2K7
COD3
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Leisure Suit Larry : Box Office Bust
Iron Man 2

Seriously? That's it?

A huge range of four, four-year old games no one will ever play. Well done Sony.

I was going to cash in on some freebies, but I don't think I'll bother. lol

Seriously? That's it?

A huge range of four, four-year old games no one will ever play. Well done Sony.

I was going to cash in on some freebies, but I don't think I'll bother. lol
Sorry, I was joking. Thats the sort of list I half expect (launch titles and s**t scores) but hopefully Sony will provide some premium content.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
What a pain in the arse, some how PSN has changed my email address from .co.uk to .com so now i have to wait while they reset it, what a f**king joke! :mad:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I've tried logging in and it said I need to reset my password and said I would receive and email to do this but I have not had one... I confused.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've got 5 accounts and 1 of them still waiting for a email, 3 of them are ok, but still waiting for the other one to sort out

Bumder With A Buffer
I just reset my password on the PS3. Choose a new password and away i've gone. Forgot how much I hate BL-OPS though

Ph2 Clio 172
Sony are a f**king joke, still waiting for an email to reset my email address! Useless shower of ferret faced c***s.

Take it you haven't kept up to speed with the news on these then...

There are litterally millions of people resetting their PSN passwords at the moment. Firstly, thats an awefull lot of emails to send out at once, and then, once they are out, its millions of email that all look almost identical flying through ISP's. Guess what that looks like.... yep, spam. Most ISPs are now throttling these emails as well as they are being picked up by their spam filters. You simply cannot expect to send out 70+ million emails over a few days and for them all to drop into peoples inboxes instantly.

Be patient, would you rather Sony DIDNT enforce a password change and some cretin wandered off with the contents of your bank account?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I just reset mine there and then! What's all this email and pin jizz!

Octy VRS
Lol at getting so wound up. It's going to take a while to settle don't you think?

I changed my password last night and it's all fine. Didn't need an email to do it.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Now that certain PSN services have been restored and you’re once again enjoying online gaming, it seems a good time to confirm what is being offered as part of the Welcome Back programme.
Once we restore PlayStation Store, which will be just a little while longer, you will have the opportunity to claim your Welcome Back gifts. Please note that the Welcome Back programme is only available for those countries with access to PlayStation Store*.
All existing PlayStation Network members will be able to access the following from PlayStation Store*:
Two PS3 games from the following list:

• LittleBigPlanet
  • Infamous*
  • Wipeout HD/Fury
  • Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
  • Dead Nation*
For those with PSP accounts, you will also be eligible to download two PSP games from the following list:

• LittleBigPlanet PSP
  • ModNation PSP
  • Pursuit Force
  • Killzone Liberation*
- 30 days free PlayStation Plus membership for non PS Plus subscribers*
- Existing PlayStation Plus subscribers will be given 60 days free subscription.
- For existing Music Unlimited subscribers, you will be given 30 days free subscription.
- We are working on a Welcome Back offer in PlayStation Home and will share that when it is confirmed.
I would like to thank all of the developers and publishers involved in this programme for their support in making this happen. We certainly couldn’t have done it without you.
You will be able to access this content once PlayStation Store comes back online and we are doing everything we can to make that happen as soon as possible.
Thank you for your support and keep checking back on the blog for more information.

from here : http://blog.eu.playstation.com/

Octy VRS
Wasn't expecting much to be fair. Haven't played Infamous or Dead Nation so it's something.

Octy VRS
Yup. Actually played the demo of Infamous and loved it but never got round to buying it so that's cool. Dead Nation is supposed to be good online co-op. I can see the usual moaners jumping on board at the choice though.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I wanted to give infamous a go anyway so getting it free is nice :)

Not sure which other to go for though.

Just seen a quick vid of dead nation and it looks quite fun.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Given that my PS3 is used for nothing more than a BluRay player, this outage hasn't affected me in the slightest so..

Woohoo free stuff!

Ph2 Clio 172
Shame I already have 2 of those games, but going to give Infamous a blast. Dunno out of the other 2 (Ratchet & Clank, or Dead Nation)