ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PSN?!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
can you? it said theyve sent me an email but they havent and the address etc is correct, now instead of saying its sent me an email it says a server error has occured

Evo 8 Jap Crap
whats all this rubbish about 4 digit pin?

I just logged into ps3 downloaded update software and changed my password didnt need any pin or anything

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
4 digit pin...

So next time it's hacked, the hackers will know every ones pin code for the hole in't wall. :eek:

When I try to sign in it comes up with you must change your password etc. I press x then I get an error message come up. Anyone had this?

Got to the change your password screen eventually. I've now got still under maintainence messaage :(

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
yeah, i had to use my original account instead of my new one.

p.s hai

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Ok i've updated, tried to sign in and it still says the same undergoing maintenance

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm still online playing MW2 and aly just told us that there doing a emergancy thing and it needs to be ofline

If it's down again, how come I'm able to watch Lethal Weapon 2 on LoveFilm? When the service had been down for as long as PSN has.

talk about tempting fate...

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i think for those who are still on, have nee bother. if you do go off then your off until it gets fixed