ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS Request... Clean Up My Car, Thank You Please.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Errr, right. Thanks to some nice peoples, i have a nice key mark down the passenger door and rear quarter. So, had a bit of a thought today; should i get it all resprayed and remove the bumpstrips and door locks (Smooth 'em over reet nice) and thinking of smoothing the front bumper, kinda like Middo did back when he had his black clio.

So, could someone do a photoshop of this for me. Then i may get on and get it all sprayed up before the shows start.

Not sure which pic is easiest to use so i put a couple up:

P1160889.jpg

P1160790.jpg

P1160801.jpg

Maybe remove the door handles and indicators if anyone can be bothered....

Thank You Much

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Errrmm yea thats pretty good actually mate.

Could you possibly do one with the door handles still there, but the bumpstrips removed and door lock taken out. And possibly smooth the front bumper (just smooth off the fron bumpstrip)

Thanks very much bud.

J03

MX5 1.8
clios dont look well then their smoothed to bits.. its too round and has no creases the define the shape of the car... it would look too plain imo if you have the sides flush.. smoothing off the front would look good though

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Im not too sure.

Yea, i got some sideskirts sat in the garage actually. I think with it smoothed and some sideskirts it could be pulled off.

Im not too sure.

Yea, i got some sideskirts sat in the garage actually. I think with it smoothed and some sideskirts it could be pulled off.
Do it, I was looking at mine the other day thinking 'if that was smoothed it'd look boss'!

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Im quite up for doin this now actually.
The number plate looks a bit out of place tho... could perhaps move it down a bit?

Might pop down to some bodyshops at the weekend and see what prices i can get.

Im quite up for doin this now actually.
The number plate looks a bit out of place tho... could perhaps move it down a bit?

Might pop down to some bodyshops at the weekend and see what prices i can get.
Tbh mate it would look mint with no numberplate! Tis quite bad not having one though :dapprove: could move it onto the middle bit of the lower grille maybe?

Renault Clio
I think it looks awesome without the bump strips and the door handles to be honest. But how do you open the doors? :p