ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project White PH1!

I bottled it at 7700rpm as the engine has only done about 200 miles, it's not been mapped again to suit the higher compression (old engine was too low and didnt want to make power) Fueling is not too far out but a little lean at 5k IMO. I think we should see 340 if i go to the 8300 limiter i set!

That sounds like a lot of fun!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
It's a waste of a good car. It should be sat on track all day every day!

I will be so gutted to see it go. If I don't get any decent offers I can see it ending up loving at home just to give us more room!

e91 330d/type r mini
It's a waste of a good car. It should be sat on track all day every day!

I will be so gutted to see it go. If I don't get any decent offers I can see it ending up loving at home just to give us more room!
i will look after it for you pal ;)
simply an awesome car in every way

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
such a shame Paul. :(

a very very quick car! as paul said this car deserves a life on track so i hope the person who buys it uses it for that :)

Carl

53 Clio's & counting
Il do you a deal, me and hugesclio will share it, and for payment il help push cars in and out and he can make cups of tea :D lol

53 Clio's & counting
Seems a great deal :D

(for us lol)

Seriously good luck with the sale mate, I cant imagine it being for sale for very long, anyone wanting a fast road/track car its perfect.

I still think you will keep it lol

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Well it's sold but i'm sure the new owner will use it to it's full potential!

Already heard it's pulled away from his mates 370hp evo and wasted a tuned R34 Skyline like it was stood still!