ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project White PH1!

Ph1
Folk can only dream just how quick this car really is :eek:

Fuuuuuckkkkking heeeelllllll its not a car its a weapon! Could hardly even talk for 10 minutes after :eek:

Forget turbo's and TB's, this is the future :cool:

Handling and braking power of the thing too. The whole package is out of this world !

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
it's certainly quick lol, i was in a supercharged V6 not long back and even that would struggle to keep pace with this on track. Light and powerful... loving it.

I'm still thinking by the time you get it up to 400bhp you'll need to spend some dollors on the AP Racing 4 pot kit to stop the bloody thing, high end bikes are using them lol.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
I just need to finalise the mapping then Ben needs to produce loads of brackets :)

Today i got my spare block back from the machine shop, all bored and honed, with my custom JE's and Total Seal rings :)

The pistons are ready to go now with the KTR rods attached.

400 ponies here we come!

AWESUM Paul:)......pardon my ignorance if its already been mentioned mate, but what are you going to be using this car for? drag racing or track work??

matt

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
:)

probably a bit of everything tbh, it drives so well and puts the power down surprisingly well. no big boost hit n that :D

At the moment it goes to the petrol station and back for fags, milk, coffee etc. always the long way round :D

:)

probably a bit of everything tbh, it drives so well and puts the power down surprisingly well. no big boost hit n that :D

At the moment it goes to the petrol station and back for fags, milk, coffee etc. always the long way round :D

LOL good lad!......look forward to seeing the beast in the future:)

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Any issues running high power on the std internals, or does it all seem ok?

So far so good!

There's a little smoke on cold start sometimes but it is a 100k engine!

Doing really well, just hope i get the full mapping session with no guest appearences from mr rod.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
bottle, lol - the ratio is also slightly out, was about 300 rpm out.

Taking it to 7400 now to get the 312 :)

Evo 6, E92 320d
So with the engine capable of sustaining 300bhp i guess the general retail package would see 240/250ish for a more user friendly and lasting package, but more power at the customers request?

So with the engine capable of sustaining 300bhp i guess the general retail package would see 240/250ish for a more user friendly and lasting package, but more power at the customers request?

I suspect our main issue will be whether the customer wants to change the clutch or not.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
ahh what i was getting at was the more boost goes in the more power the car should make, so if boost is still rising the power would still be climbing. thats nuts i want a sc

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Block is all ready to go now. Just need to take the head off the current engine and send it to ben to do the seats and headwork if he has time :)

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Rebuilt engine is going in on monday. Going with the cat 428 for now but the final choice won't be these. IMO with these we will see 360hp or so :)

Will try get some pics of the bling engine this week.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Engine is now back in the car, just a little more plumbing and it will be running (tomorrow AM i hope!)

Run in and map. Fingers crossed for some nice numbers :D