ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project - Renaultsport Clio 172 2.0 16v Ph1 - No.208

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
I've had this 172 for nearly 7 years now, I'm just about to spend another load of cash on it. So heres my thread to show the changes over the years (some mistakes in choices) and bring it up date;

Bought for £6k in 2006 @ 32,000 miles. (traded in my old Alfa GTV for £3 plus £3k cash.

Here is is as standard at the 2006 FCS

IMG_3010Large.jpg

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
One of the first simple jobs, remove the Renaultsport stripes from under the sport badge and update the rear lights

Before

hjjj.jpg

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Bought some of the Matt's with the group buy, this was ages ago and quickly went off them;

ddddd.jpgImage009.jpggkkk.jpg

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Got rid of them within a year or so, and bought some with Renault sport colour logos of ebay,

Next was a set of 17" Superleggeras.

Image027.jpgDSC00838.jpgDSC00827.jpg

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
I went of the 17" non-standard look and was on the look out for a set of 16" Oz F1's - I could only find un-original ones at first;

DSC01382.jpg

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
DSC00814.jpgI literally had them on for a few days and was not happy with them, finally I found a set of Original Renault Oz F1's and put brand new Michelling Pilots on them.

DSC00816.jpg

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Next was a trophy spoiler, took me ages to find and then sat in my garage for 6 months before I got it sprayed Titiainium

DSC00535-1.jpgDSC01697.jpgDSC00835-1.jpg