ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project laguna coupe

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Can't believe your ruining it with the blue sh*t. Other than that I think it looks epic.

Laguna Coupe
Hi mate have been watching your car for a while whilst not a member it looks terrific I have a black 2010 Coupe and like it very much. Please may I pick your brains how easy or not is it to remove the headlamps I wish to add some extra daytime running lamps any advice will be much appreciated:D

laguna coupe
242198121_100.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Great little vid, if a little long! lol.

Purple wheels ruin it for me sadly. Black or some proper pimp polished ones would look so much better.

Nice with black wheels. Not something I've seen before.

Only thing I think upsets it a bit is the front seems lower than the back, in terms of height from top of tyre to arch.
If this was evened out, either by lifting the front, or lowering the back. Looks a bit odd as it is atm.
You want to retain rake though.

laguna coupe
Thanks I know what you mean about the back can't go any lower yet still trying to find some shorter shocks because spring will fall out if I lower it anymore when I jack it up

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Great stuff mate, car looks good.

About the video, is there a time lapse mode built into the Go Pro? Or are you putting it together in editing?

M135i
Such an awesome car.

If they looked like this from the factory I'd have bought one.

Minus the blue stuff of course. ;)

Coupe 2010
Very Nice car. Didnt think that white would look so good :) You also have som nice mods on the car. Here in Sweden I wouldn't dare to shade my headlights like yours :)
I Have the Black version 2.0T GT.

3.jpg

laguna coupe
Well not been on here in a while . Not a lot off progress has been made due to me taking up Jetski racing can't afford to do both but just been keeping it clean and had 5mm machined off the rear spacers looks better.
your all prob going to say why have you put all them stickers on. They have been my sponsors this year to help me win british 4 stroke ski stock .

anyways some pics really want some concave alloy's for if

F962D1F8-A309-4CE6-A0E4-8E38E9821ADE-1123-000000CEA4F407DE_zpse41f1fc2.jpg

8CE37AC4-F8C4-49B1-8A8E-D99326AD300C-1123-000000CE9C9B2443_zpsb0c5c042.jpg

045DA02F-C90D-4F4F-9E31-D95DF692DE88-1123-000000CEAFAD42FA_zps73f65e42.jpg

S3, Polo
Stickers and blue nonsense devalue what was shaping up to be a really left-field, classy-looking, head-turner.

Shame.