ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project cars

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
So whos getting this on PS4? just so I can race with some people, I pre ordered this in September FML.

Goliath I
Looks really good but if the whole racing formula is going to be the same as Forza than I can see me passing on it. I'm tired of the whole here's a few races, start three from back, three to six laps and nothing else matters...

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I've just preordered through the store on the ps4.

If anybodies thinking of doing it. Buy some money card things from cdkeys.com as they are a bit cheaper. Plus if you like them on Facebook you get 5% off your first order. Hence I only paid 39.88 instead of 45

Reactions: Gus

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Does anyone know if this has trigger feedback similar for Forza? Not sure I could play a driving game without it now.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90

If anybodies thinking of doing it. Buy some money card things from cdkeys.com as they are a bit cheaper. Plus if you like them on Facebook you get 5% off your first order. Hence I only paid 39.88 instead of 45

Ive become a convert from buying the actual physical copy to preferring to buy the games online, having to find and then insert the disc to play the game is a hassle.
nice tip there with cdkeys.com

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
I like th idea of having all my games as digital copies but the rip off pricing of them and my internet speeds not being amazing keeps me buying hard copies

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member

I only paid £33 for a physical copy which I can then sell for £28 if it's s**t.

RS Clio 182
Looks really good but if the whole racing formula is going to be the same as Forza than I can see me passing on it. I'm tired of the whole here's a few races, start three from back, three to six laps and nothing else matters...

Its nothing like Forza,its about proper racing and full championships in a career.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
What kind of person plays a driving game without a wheel?
The kind of person who owns a Logitech wheel and doesn't want to shell out for a thrustmaster.

I'm still annoyed they haven't sorted out wheels support for Logitech.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
They won't either because Logitech are just aiming their stuff at PC gamers now. Thrustmasters are the way forward anyway now.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
It just annoys me so much that I have a perfectly good G27 that's now completely redundant.

But yes it probably won't ever be workable as it will only work if Logitech start making wheels again, which they won't.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I have no idea why they stopped though, its a shame Im just glad I waited before deciding to buy one. I have the T300RS now, fantastic bit of kit.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I cant be bothered with all that lol. Just pick the controller up and go. I really hope it does have the trigger feedback anyway.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Its nothing like Forza,its about proper racing and full championships in a career.

This is sounding more and more like not my kind of thing :( I prefer much about racing games lol, rallying is my favourite. In fact, I'm about to make a thread about it...

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Still trying to decide what to buy this for (PS4 or Xbone). Videos on youtube appear to show the PS4 one looking prettier.

Vectra SRi
Really fancying this but I don't think I could play it with the pad, any recommendations for a wheel? I need something that can be used comfortably on my lap as I don't have room for a gaming chair (I'll probably just use a computer chair)