ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pro Speed Exhausts any good

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
hi been quoted 95 all in for a decat on my 172 cup with lifetime warranty is this a good price seeing as fitting is included just remapped the car will de cat help?

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
Did a good exhaust on one of my old clios but bloody annoyed me when he kept telling me it was a 1.6 not a 2.0. It was a 2007 dynamique 138. He was bloody adamant I was wrong lol.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Won't you need to remap the car again after fitting the decat?

My personal experience of ProSpeed - I love my exhaust, it's perfect!

M2 Comp
I've just got back from Cardiff today having had a cat-back system made by Charlie for my Trophy. It sounds great, fits perfectly and from what i can see, it's very well made.

It took me three hours to get there, two nights in a hotel and obviously the cost of the exhaust, so it didn't work out cheap by any means, but i couldn't be happier with it.

Charlie is also a really nice guy :cool:

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
I have a Pro speed exhaust on my Clio and on my Subaru. He has got better at it with time. He replaced part of the system on my Clio and he funded the cost of the fuel to get there.

Clio 172 Sport
Got a full prospeed system on mine. Came with the car so wasn't my choice.

Looks ok, sounds really nice, we'll see what it's like on Monday when I fit the decat that came with it.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
No problems with my ProSpeed system - a full setup with 100-cell sports cat. It's been on there for many years now and is still in good shape. Not had a single problem with it :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
£95 seems ok considering that's labour and materials, all in. Most garages charge £60 p/h. Taking the cat off, making a decat and refitting it will probably go over that time.