ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Private Plate Finally On!

is dirty.
Car is really dirty and the weather is awful so not much of a chance to clean it. But I am landed the plates on the car.

DSC00925.jpg

DSC00924.jpg

My old car in the background, going this week or next week. :dapprove:

DSC00926.jpg

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
the colour of that car looks different in every photo ive seen lol!

/carl

is dirty.
Hopefully will get a splitter shortly, it's the last thing I want for the car. Got to wait for some money first and decide what splitter to get. Any suggestions?
Yeah the car sometimes looks light bluey, then light grey, then silver. Someone said its Gris Boreal, I'm not 100% sure what it is.

is dirty.
No that will be it then. Or perhaps the 1*2 leather interior. But I am really happy at the moment. Cheers for the comments, appreciate them.

"Navy" N17 TWO
1*2 interior will finish it IMO :)

In one of your night shots (3rd one down) it almost looks yellow, maybe just me lol

is dirty.
Yeah it was parked under and orange streetlight so perhaps thats making it look a different colour! Cheers for comments guys.

Lupo GTI
Awesome looking replica.
How much it cost to make it look like that? If you don't mind asking. :)

is dirty.
Awesome looking replica.
How much it cost to make it look like that? If you don't mind asking. :)

I bought it off someone on here and they bought it off the person that done the work. I love it to pieces and if Joe is reading this the money will be on the way within the next week!