ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Price for a new key

2005 Clio Sport 182
Has any one had a new key made for there clio? mines the 182 and buun quoted £160 from dealers or £150 from timsons keys.
Not wanting to spend that much and noth bothered if its got the button for central locking either as its only for a spare. any one know anywhere cheaper?

Golf GTD Mk7
ebay for a spare key, remove the transponder. Then just the cost of the coding. If you still have your actual key bit then it won't cost you that much. Prices you've been quoted are standard tbh.

2005 Clio Sport 182
Renault are well expencive for keys. last year i had a 2001 BMW M3 and when i sold it the buyer demanded a spare key with it so i went to bmw and they only charged me £120 and that was for a multi function key that opend doors, windows and boot!

Clio 172 Sport
ebay for a spare key, remove the transponder. Then just the cost of the coding. If you still have your actual key bit then it won't cost you that much. Prices you've been quoted are standard tbh.

I know this thread is around 12 months old but to save starting another I thought I'd post here instead. I only had one key with my 172 so I need a spare key. From the reply above I can buy a blank key with transponder inside from ebay???? But who do I take it to for it to be programed to work on my car?? And how much would it cost???