ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prepping RDR'S Arctic for CSS

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Of course I can do it for ya martin. Ive got lots on atm plus I need to stock up on a few bits aswell. Come to me as I have lots of stuff to lug around & I always seem to forget something when I travel. Ill get the lunch in aswell

Of course I can do it for ya martin. Ive got lots on atm plus I need to stock up on a few bits aswell. Come to me as I have lots of stuff to lug around & I always seem to forget something when I travel. Ill get the lunch in aswell

I want you to do my BMW too, will drive to you for that. Only thing with the Clio. Is it's not 'technically' road legal lol, so a bit of a risk :(

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I want you to do my BMW too, will drive to you for that. Only thing with the Clio. Is it's not 'technically' road legal lol, so a bit of a risk :(
Aw fair enough pal. Whenever you're thinking just drop Me a PM pal :)

Ill just bring a majority of it so I dont forget nout

Aw fair enough pal. Whenever you're thinking just drop Me a PM pal :)

Ill just bring a majority of it so I dont forget nout

As long as you're happy to do that mate. Would be awesome. Needs a proper good clean up and seal etc!

I'll get the pizza and drinks in too. Assuming it would take a good few hours to do it all :)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Let me know when you're doing it and if I'm off work and not doing anything I'll come and lend a hand. 2 DA's are better than one iirc Kyle? ;)

Let me know when you're doing it and if I'm off work and not doing anything I'll come and lend a hand. 2 DA's are better than one iirc Kyle? ;)

Pizzas all round then. Car should be back on my drive by next weekend so I was looking to get it done anytime from then really. Hopefully not a rainy weekend though!

Clio 197 RB
Going well. Still on LPT but I'm out on my own loads getting some good Arrests.
Currently sat at The Burlington Danes School up on Du Cane Road FH, the feeding centre for Notting Hill.
Were basically security for the site as a couple of years ago the school was burgled and quite a few computers were nicked.

Its the the worst and most boring Aid I've been on. Lol
Sunglasses_Ron

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I know the school very well mate. I've spent many boring hours sat in there!

Thankfully I'm off this year so no carni aid for me!

I'm back on team now mate ;)

Proper enjoying it again now :)

Clio 197 RB
Wicked. I'm waiting for a position to come free on Team and I'll be heading there.
Need some Response time, LPT is good, but doesn't prepare you for dealing with the I graded calls. Lol.

Im in night duty borough reserve on Sunday for Carnival. :(

what borough are you on Sunglasses_Ron ?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I'm at sunny Havering mate :)

Everyone said it'll be a quiet outer borough but f**k me were they wrong lol

Less calls but much less people to deal with them makes it very busy.

Having said that I'm loving it. RT driver on a geographically large ground is perfect mate. I'm loving being back driving the big cars again :)

You'll love team mate. It's what policing is all about for me. Quick time problem solving is great.

Good luck over this weekend mate.

Hope to catch up with you at a meet soon ;)

Clio 197 RB
I'm at sunny Havering mate :)

Everyone said it'll be a quiet outer borough but f**k me were they wrong lol

Less calls but much less people to deal with them makes it very busy.

Having said that I'm loving it. RT driver on a geographically large ground is perfect mate. I'm loving being back driving the big cars again :)

You'll love team mate. It's what policing is all about for me. Quick time problem solving is great.

Good luck over this weekend mate.

Hope to catch up with you at a meet soon ;)

Thanks mate. Speak soon!!