ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powersteering pump price?

BMW 330D
Anybody know the price of a new Power steering pump done a search but cann't find any info

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
including the new flange (which needs pressing on with a special tool) it's £180 for a refurbished by renault PAS pump

BMW 330D
including the new flange (which needs pressing on with a special tool) it's £180 for a refurbished by renault PAS pump

Do you sell these?

I have a new one fitted to an engine I'm selling, will split it if your interested?

Do you mind if I get back to you in a couple of days? because the mechanic I have doing the work said he is trying to get one and I need to speak to him tomorrow

Renault Clio
Hi Nick,

Does this steering pump fits on Renault Clio 2006 model? Will you ship to saudi arabia?

Lionel Richie
i do recons for £150 delivered, 2 year warranty, NEW (not recon) from renault they're £250 from memory but only 12months warranty, madness

Renault Clio
i do recons for £150 delivered, 2 year warranty, NEW (not recon) from renault they're £250 from memory but only 12months warranty, madness

Hi fred can you please pm me your email add so that i can email to you the exact picture and part number if i can find the part number and we will negociate. Thank you.