ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

powerflow exhausts

J03

MX5 1.8
anyone have one? what are they like? am wanting to change my tank barrel jap can for a new exhaust system. any suggestions? thanks

Iceburg 172FF
Quality varies depending where you get it done but generally I think they are pretty good. I got a powerflow stealth from burnley and am really pleased with it!

Titanium 182
I saw Rage 16Vs powerflow system yesterday, it was ace for the price cat back and it wasnt too loud at all but gave a lovely burble. Recomended =]

qualitys all over, i had one on, needed another and they PROPER messed it up, all fixed now by another company in wigan called DANMAR.... and well its awesome.

powerflow....the quality is good, the workmanship sh1te

where bouts are u?

J03

MX5 1.8
wow some really good response!

yeah am after getting one very soon! am wanting a nice burble when the cars not moving yet a nice growl at mid-high revs atm my exhausts is screaming at whatever revs it is.. you cant talk in the car its gives you headache, makes you sick, everyone looks at you etc.. getting pretty anoyed now after a year, it wasnt even mine it was on the car when i bought it..
so am what am i looking for if i go to get a powerflow system, do they vary in loadsa different styles? thanks

edit am based in leeds region

Titanium 182

yeah am after getting one very soon! am wanting a nice burble when the cars not moving yet a nice growl at mid-high revs atm my exhausts is screaming at whatever revs it is.. you cant talk in the car its gives you headache, makes you sick, everyone looks at you etc.. getting pretty anoyed now after a year, it wasnt even mine it was on the car when i bought it..
so am what am i looking for if i go to get a powerflow system, do they vary in loadsa different styles? thanks

Alright mate im from leeds :approve: get down to Alba Tyres on Geldered Road there a powerflow dealer
do a good job too. You can choose your exhaust tip and all that malarky once your down there! they have a decent selection (my mates got both theres done there)

J03

MX5 1.8

Alright mate im from leeds :approve: get down to Alba Tyres on Geldered Road there a powerflow dealer
do a good job too. You can choose your exhaust tip and all that malarky once your down there! they have a decent selection (my mates got both theres done there)

coolio! how was the outcome with their cars? in terms of performance etc... really wanting to get the most out of this ghey 1.2 matchbox..

Titanium 182

coolio! how was the outcome with their cars? in terms of performance etc... really wanting to get the most out of this ghey 1.2 matchbox..

They have reported smoother accelaration and small gains but tbh mate its probably more of a placebo effect, you arent going to get more then 3hp with a cat back and a filter on a 1.2 do it for the nice looks and a nice sporty sound. Get a decent panel filter and a cat back and you will feel a small difference but its never going to be fast. (Part of the reason i want rid of my 1.4 for a 106 gti :rasp: )

Clio MK 4

i got a system from the exact same place. Really happy with mine. Sounds just how i want it.

CLIO 172
Got one on mine mate and i love it, deep and burbly at tick over and roars when i kick its head in. Lifetime guarantee too, which was good for me as i have had the mounts replaced recently.

mk4 golf gttdi180
sportex fits all your requirements mate . gargles pops and bangs gd price aswell around 140 for catback and fitment 2 inch rolled burnt tip aswell

thats from a man called phill branned in tammworth

M235i / 172
Quality varies depending where you get it done but generally I think they are pretty good. I got a powerflow stealth from burnley and am really pleased with it!

I got a powerflow stealth am also really pleased with it!

Sorry to hijack your thread mate, but to both of the above.. How much did you both pay for the powerflow stealth? And are they cat back with a single box? or twin box?

Thanks

I've had 2 Powerflows... basically the only one I'd recommend is Top Gear in Burnley, my other one got blown to bits, was s**t. 11" hole at the weld on the backbox, blowing at every join...

I'd goto Pro Speed or Piper over any Powerflow personally though, always seem too loud on motorways

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
I got a powerflow stealth am also really pleased with it!

Sorry to hijack your thread mate, but to both of the above.. How much did you both pay for the powerflow stealth? And are they cat back with a single box? or twin box?

Thanks

I payed £250 from topgear Burnley for my stealth cat back. I got £20 off by saying I was recommended from CS.....They did a good job:)

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
I've had 2 Powerflows... basically the only one I'd recommend is Top Gear in Burnley, my other one got blown to bits, was s**t. 11" hole at the weld on the backbox, blowing at every join...

I'd goto Pro Speed or Piper over any Powerflow personally though, always seem too loud on motorways

Mine seems fine around 70-90 but I did ask for the quietest one they could do. Just sounds a bit more meaty than a standard

RenaultSport 172.
I saw Rage 16Vs powerflow system yesterday, it was ace for the price cat back and it wasnt too loud at all but gave a lovely burble. Recomended =]

what james said...powerflow all the way!

Nippy white cup
i have had my last three cars done at Top Gear Burnley and they are good...infact they are better now as they use a higher grade of SS now

Chris

Renault Clio Mk2 PH2 DCI
Well I had mine fitted today a full system, told them what sound i wantd and the tip left them at it for a couple hours now shes spanking, only kicks in when you want it to Well worth going to powerflow tbh plus you get the full life time gurantee :D