ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possible new splitter found!! (Skoda Fabia)

Audi (R)S2, 1.6 16v
Just got 2 of these from Skoda Parts; spreads the postage out a bit. Also means that when the first one gets ruined, I've got a spare one, ready to go :)

work for BMW
Just went to a skoda garage in bath after phoning them and ordering the part with the part number and they tried giving me a completely different part which had that same part number on. I tried explaining it was wrong and what I wanted but they didn't have a clue!
Showed them the skodaparts website and everything.
Even the fabia 2007 diagrams weren't showing a front splitter.
Guess I'm going to have to spend £6 and get it delivered from skodaparts

E46 320D Tourer!
phoned Skoda Bedford. Said about the Fabia front splitter and immediately asked if it was for a clio?! They've had lots ordered in recent months...... I wonder why?!?!? lol.
Still got mine for £12 and so many odd pence. Cant complain, going on the FF182 tomorrow!

LY 182
bought a 172 cup a couple weeks back without a splitter and was very close to spending about £100 more on a ktec carbon and then i stumbled across this thread.... top find!! saves me alot of money!

inferno 182.
:boring:skoda on a clio????
:cheers:good for you guys!!!! great cheap mod for your car if your on a budget!!!
fitting my streamline carbon tomorrow!;)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
:boring:skoda on a clio????
:cheers:good for you guys!!!! great cheap mod for your car if your on a budget!!!
fitting my streamline carbon tomorrow!;)

these are a cheap durable item imo and you really wont be gutted if a stone rips through it a week after fitting so its all good :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
f**k me i bought my splitter 2 years ago! tbh i need to refresh it this year as its a bit battered now lol

17 quid!!! I walked into the skoda dealership round the corner at work said can I have a skoda fabia splitter, 2007 model. I had it 2 days later for £13.