ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Polished engine parts ;)

Cooper S JCW
Engine182013.gif

Engine182005.gif

Engine182006.gif

What do you think?

Cooper S JCW
My bloody hands - no finger prints now!!!

I had some initial polishing done by Willochrome in St Helens but wasn't happy with the details so did the rest using a dremel - used graded diamond impregnated rubber tips to get rid of the grain in hard to reach places then went through the wet n' dry grades and finished using felt bobs in the dremel with Autosol smeared all over the parts - got covered in crap too!!!

VRS
looking good joe :D

hope ur happy with the mount?!

you made any more decisions of whether to go for the ctr or not?

cooorr! that looks soooooooo nice. wellworth loosing ya finger prints for i would say.lol.

does anyone know if you can get a chrome plate made up for the top of the plastic 1.2 16v engine???

LY V6 with Recaros
Looks like a good job, I really want mine done, I wouldn't know where to start though! :eek:

Clio
you need a bosch sander, a buffing wheel, some metal polish and some old clothes, or none at all Deb, do it yourself ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
very nice. Although i've kinda gone off polished bits...Nothing will beat tims's so i gave up! ha!

Cooper S JCW
If I had known how much graft it was I probably wouldn't have done it!

Well happy with the result though!