ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Podcasts

Renault Clio 182 BG
I don't understand the lastest version of podcast's.
The ones in 'feed' do these take up memory on the phone? Because I'm running low on memory and there are loads of podcast's that I've listened to but can't delete.
Whereas before you just delete what you wanted, I'm not sure on this whole feed thing.

They only take up space if you set it to download episodes (Settings > Podcasts).

How are you trying to delete the ones you've listened to? Swiping right?

Renault Clio 182 BG
So when it has the little cloud next to it that means it's not downloaded and not taking memory?
Yeah trying to swipe left and it's saying 'mark as played' or more (more saying save episode or on the go..whatever that is!)

Clicking the little cloud downloads it.
You're really just streaming new episodes when they come out - unless you want to download and play when theres no internet etc.

Hmm swiping left gives a 'delete' option for me...
podcast.png

Renault Clio 182 BG
Some are downloaded some have the little cloud next to them, so the one with the cloud isn't taking memory?
Just confused as to how I've managed to eat so much memory, there's only about 10 podcast's that are downloaded, the rest are in the feed section