ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please help before someone else buys them!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, spotted this set of 4 interior handles for £20!
Bargian IMO, was about to buy them when i spotted the description saying: "a couple don't have the wire spring clips" - I think I know which part they're referring to, what I want to know is whether I can swap those bits from the old handles into these? Need to do this ASAP before someone else nabs them!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370998880029?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Thanks in advance guys! :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  twingo
lol. brave guy putting these renault clio door handles at a bargain price before the very eyes of 10,000 + clio owners. also, yes mate you can swap them over :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol. brave guy putting these renault clio door handles at a bargain price before the very eyes of 10,000 + clio owners. also, yes mate you can swap them over :)

Thank you very much! They were so cheap compared to others out there, most are £20 for two! Don't think the seller knew what they were worth :rasp:
Can't wait to fit them when they arrive! :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  twingo
worst case scenario if for some reason they don't fit (which they will lol) you could be up money if you had to sell them on :) everyones a winner babe, that's for suuuure. tom jones said it all sir

Trader Rating - 0%
0   1   0
  mk2ph1 rsi 106rallye
yeah easy to take apart i did it on mine changing the black backing part with my original blue ones without any problems.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
worst case scenario if for some reason they don't fit (which they will lol) you could be up money if you had to sell them on :) everyones a winner babe, that's for suuuure. tom jones said it all sir
Wondered why you called me babe then ;) Very good point though, it's a win win :)

yeah easy to take apart i did it on mine changing the black backing part with my original blue ones without any problems.
And that's awesome, can't wait for them to arrive! Is it fairly easy to swap the two over?