ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plates Stolen

197 Cup
Just had my plates stolen off my white 197 Cup at the cinema car park so anyone with one of these might wanna make sure your keys are in a safe place just incase.
Im in the Northampton area

197 Cup
Yea its all reported, my guess is it will most likely be used in a crime or in stealing fuel

Last edited:
  197 Cup
i was forced to watch the A team ;) i was parked in the corner so no one would hopefully touch or scratch the car.... :(

172DD Cup
i was forced to watch the a-team the other day too. i have low standards though, so i thought it was great!

Lost you plates? Well if you gotta problem, and no one else can help, then may be you need.............. the A-Team.............BLAM!....BLAM!...BLAM!...BLAM!...BLAM!

BG V6, LY 182
This happened to my next door neighbour.... 2am they got a knock on there door, can we speak to the owner of the car. Turns out their playes were stolen and used to steal fuel from a garage not far away.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Lost you plates? Well if you gotta problem, and no one else can help, then may be you need.............. the A-Team.............BLAM!....BLAM!...BLAM!...BLAM!...BLAM!

U have to find them first iirc?

this reminds me of that guy that had them stolen from his golf... they used them in some kind of crime :O

Renault Sport Clio 182
now that u have reported it, go fill ur tank and drive off without paying and say it wasnt u,

actually u probably shouldnt lol,

its a shame to hear, and frustrateing, was there any damage to the car? any scratches or whatever?

ITB BG 182
Ill try to find the site later, but i had my plates stolen a while back and was recommended to get them from a certain place.
Basically now my plates look normal but if i was to try and peel them off they will break in several places, they have fine lines through the plate so if any pressure pulling them off they shatter basically.

Ill try to find the site later, but i had my plates stolen a while back and was recommended to get them from a certain place.
Basically now my plates look normal but if i was to try and peel them off they will break in several places, they have fine lines through the plate so if any pressure pulling them off they shatter basically.

Pretty good idea that!

172 Cup
http://www.secureplate.com/

whatisitBG.jpg

197 Cup
No damage or scratches were done or i would of been mega pi$$ed. Its booked into the dealer for door seal tomorrow so ive gotta drive it without plates again :(