ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plastic bracket under passenger seat?

2005 Clio 182
20150621_122523.jpg

Cleaning out the car and always noticed this under the passenger seat yet moved it so I could clean under the seats easier, what's it for or used to be for as it doesn't seem to be doing anything? I assumed it was maybe the housing to a cd changer or something like that?

Any ideas? Just curious :p

2005 Clio 182
I did think possibly a storage bin, but just looks like everything put in there would go all over the place!

obcuz

ClioSport Club Member
I think it's probably for the tyre inflation canister (supplied with the 182), that is what always was (is) in mine.

RenaultSport clio 18
First post in a long long while! My document wallet fits in there with room to spare. When I got the car new the tyre welds were stuffed in the glove box along with the box for the locking studs. Not much room for anything else!

RenaultSport clio 18
First post in a long long while! My document wallet fits in there with room to spare. When I got the car new the tyre welds were stuffed in the glove box along with the box for the locking studs. Not much room for anything else!

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
20150621_122523.jpg

Cleaning out the car and always noticed this under the passenger seat yet moved it so I could clean under the seats easier, what's it for or used to be for as it doesn't seem to be doing anything? I assumed it was maybe the housing to a cd changer or something like that?

Any ideas? Just curious :tongueout:

Used for storage.

Also, hello fellow Ryan G'er.