ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picture Request: Mk2 Ph1 Interior Fuse Box

Hi,

Would anyone be able to get me a picture of the Interior Fuse Box at the end of the dashboard on the Passenger side?

Like this:
dasd.jpg

(Ignore the Red Circles)

My Side Lights and Fog Lights won't work and I'm trying to figure out why!

Cheers,
Dan.

That's exactly what mine looks like. What do you need a picture for?

The plastic backing has the guide so you know which is which and if you can't work it out from the picture, there's a reference table in the manual.

That's exactly what mine looks like. What do you need a picture for?

The plastic backing has the guide so you know which is which and if you can't work it out from the picture, there's a reference table in the manual.

Not got a manual, looked at the guide on the back of the plastic cover, but it says I'm missing a fuse for the headlights, but they deffo work! So I was thinking maybe something has been put in the wrong place or something?

(Everything circled is where there is something missing where there is a symbol on the plastic cover)

I'd suggest to check the fog light connections (it's notorious for coming loose) and the sidelights bulbs (they blow a lot).

Will check it all out properly when I get the chance

is it unlikely that the sidelights and foglights not working is related?